Thank you for your interest in employment with the Farmington River Regional School District. We invite you to share in the rich, personal satisfaction of belonging to a community of teachers and staff who are dedicated to helping children learn and live better lives. Our primary goal is to recruit, develop, and retain exceptional employees who are committed to promoting educational excellence.
Current Opening 10/27/2017- School Business Manager – Details Below.
FARMINGTON RIVER REGIONAL SCHOOL DISTRICT, a two town regional district comprised of the towns of Otis and Sandisfield, MA has an opening for a School Business Manager. The District maintains one elementary school PK through Grade 6 within the district and tuitions 7-12 grade students to neighboring communities. Our total student population is approximately 350. This is a full time, full year position.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in business, finance, accounting or related field
- Experience as a School Business Administrator or similar position
- Current School Business Administrator certification or ability to obtain same in a reasonable period of time
- Experience with budgeting, accounts payable, payroll, grants management, purchasing
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Must possess strong customer service skills to establish and maintain effective working relationships with staff, students, parents and general public
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, fund accounting and related software. Knowledge of Softright a plus.
- For a complete job description, contact Jane Gleason, Business Manager at 413-269-4466, email@example.com.
Salary: Commensurate with experience.
Please send letter of interest, resume, 3 current letters of recommendation, certification and education transcripts to:
Thomas Nadolny, Superintendent/Principal
Farmington River Regional School District
555 North Main Road
Otis, MA 01253
Application deadline: Position open until filled