Become a Member
The Farmington River Elementary PTA is a group of parent and staff volunteers who help to bridge the gap that is often left by limitations in school funding and/or manpower. Our financial and volunteer support allows for us to provide a wide variety of activities aimed at building a strong, fun and exciting school and community.
Why Become a Member?
Three good reasons:
- By becoming a member (for a mere $5!), you are saying that you support our efforts. It doesn’t mean you’re committing to attending meetings or volunteering, but we welcome both!
- When parents are involved in their children’s education, students are more likely to succeed
- We welcome all parents, friends, teachers, grandparents, community members and neighbors
What Exactly Do We Provide?
The PTA has provided the following programs and plans to continue them with your support:
- Educational Assemblies
- Screen Free Week
- Staff Appreciation Week
- Holiday Shop
- Field Day
- Otis Ridge Ski Program
- Family Fun Events
- Fundraising for teachers, individual class years and the school as a whole
- New Equipment for Art, Music, Technology, Physical Education & Playground/Recess
How Do You Become a Member?
You can become a member by completing this membership form and submitting it with your dues to the office, or by mail to Farmington River Elementary PTA, P.O. Box 679, Otis, MA 01253.