Farmington River Regional School Free or Reduced Meal Information:
Children need healthy meals to learn. Farmington River Regional School District offers healthy meals every school day. Breakfast costs $1.50; lunch costs $2.70. Your children may qualify for free meals or for reduced price meals. Reduced price is $0.30 for breakfast and $0.40 for lunch.
*Please contact Teresa DellaGiustina at 413-269-4466 or email@example.com with any questions. Applications will be sent home on the first day of school
Who can get free or reduced price meals?
- All children in households receiving benefits from MA SNAP, MA TAFDC, or specific categories of Medicaid are eligible for free meals.
- Foster children that are under the legal responsibility of a foster care agency or court are eligible for free meals.
- Children participating in their school’s Head Start program are eligible for free meals.
- Children who meet the definition of homeless, runaway, or migrant are eligible for free meals.
- Children may receive free or reduced price meals if your household’s income is within the limits on the Federal Income Eligibility Guidelines. Your children may qualify for free or reduced price meals if your household income falls at or below the limits on this chart.
We encourage and support anyone interested in this program. All applications are kept confidential from students and staff members.